CN - Otter Creek Bridge
CN Otter Creek Bridge
Photo taken by John Marvig in December 2018
BH Photo #441526
Built at an unknown location in approximately 1900 and moved here 1954.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Otter Creek on Canadian National Railway
- Deloit, Crawford County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built Ca. 1900 at an unknown location, relocated here 1954
- - Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Chicago, Central & Pacific Railroad (CC)
- Illinois Central Railroad (IC)
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 45.0 ft.
Total length: 97.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.09016, -95.32220 (decimal degrees)
42°05'25" N, 95°19'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/307946/4662396 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83968 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- January 1, 2019: Added by John Marvig