CN - Bridge #454.9
CN Bridge #454.9
Photo taken by John Marvig in December 2018
BH Photo #441575
Built ca. 1900 at an unknown location and moved here in 1952.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Tributary of Boyer River on Canadian National Railway
- Crawford County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1952 using a relocated girder
- - Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Illinois Central Railroad (IC; ICG (1972-1988))
- Pony plate girder
Length of largest span: 45.0 ft.
Total length: 74.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.95584, -95.45005 (decimal degrees)
41°57'21" N, 95°27'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/296946/4647776 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83979 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- January 1, 2019: Added by John Marvig