CN - Bridge #445.1
CN Bridge #445.1
Photo taken by John Marvig in December 2018
BH Photo #441559
Main deck girder span built Ca. 1900 at an unknown location and moved here in 1954.
- Deck plate girder bridge over Unnamed Stream on Canadian National Railway
- Crawford County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1954 using a relocated girder
- - Canadian National Railway (CN)
- Chicago, Central & Pacific Railroad (CC)
- Illinois Central Railroad (IC)
- Deck plate girder
Length of largest span: 30.0 ft.
Total length: 96.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.06722, -95.34207 (decimal degrees)
42°04'02" N, 95°20'31" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/306233/4659893 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 83970 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 6, 2019: New photos from John Marvig
- January 1, 2019: Added by John Marvig