UP - East Branch Boyer River Bridge
- Quadrangular Lattice Through Truss Bridge over Boyer River on Union Pacific Railroad
- Denison, Crawford County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Future prospects
- Slated for demolition and replacement in Fall 2021 unless marketing is successful; demolished June 2022.
- Built 1902 as double track bridge; third track and third truss line added in 1910. Bridge replaced with through girder span June 2022.
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Quadrangular lattice through truss
Length of largest span: 120.0 ft.
Total length: 170.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.00934, -95.36016 (decimal degrees)
42°00'34" N, 95°21'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/304559/4653507 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 49591 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 19, 2022: New Street View added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- April 27, 2021: Updated by Nathan Holth: This bridge is now doomed.
- March 21, 2020: New photos from Daniel Barnes
- October 19, 2015: New photos from John Marvig
- October 18, 2015: Updated by John Marvig: Added information
- October 2, 2014: New photo from Luke
- November 10, 2013: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- November 9, 2013: New Street View added by Luke Harden
- March 31, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Changed this entry from a redundant entry to a completely new entry for an unlisted bridge.
- September 12, 2011: Updated by Jason Smith: Bridge is a Warren through truss