UP - Bridge #17.83
Build date provided by the Chicago & North Western Historical Society Archives; used with permission.
- Stone arch bridge over Tributary of Ames Creek on Union Pacific Railroad
- DeWitt, Clinton County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1890
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Union Pacific Railroad (UP)
- Stone arch
Span length: 6.0 ft.
Total length: 6.0 ft.
- Also called
- C&NW Bridge #40
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.81533, -90.52038 (decimal degrees)
41°48'55" N, 90°31'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/705955/4632244 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numer
- BH 80296 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 30, 2018: Added by John Marvig