Jasper Avenue East Fork Wapsipinicon Bridge
Photo taken by Don Morrison in April 2016
BH Photo #351167
Bridge is no longer present August 2018.
There is construction equipment in the area, but not sure if they are replacing the bridge. Will follow up at a later date
- Steel stringer bridge over Branch of E Fork Wapsipinicon on Jasper Avenue
- Chickasaw County, Iowa
- Built 1948; Lost 2018
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 28.9 ft.
Deck width: 18.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.19788, -92.35738 (decimal degrees)
43°11'52" N, 92°21'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/552210/4782989 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 113310 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 71655 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 48 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- August 21, 2018: New Street View added by David Backlin
- August 20, 2018: Updated by Don Morrison: Bridge is lost.
- April 2, 2016: Added by Don Morrison