Little Turkey River Bridge
- Pony truss bridge over Little Turkey River on Vanderbilt Avenue
- Chickasaw County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built 1966
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 146.0 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.13956, -92.12111 (decimal degrees)
43°08'22" N, 92°07'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/571475/4776688 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 96 N., R. 11 W., Sec. 14
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 112000 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13140 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 44.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 9, 2012: Updated by Jason Smith: Readjusted the GPS coordinates on this bridge.
- May 3, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added Road Name
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net
- Jason Smith - flensburg [dot] bridgehunter [dot] av [at] googlemail [dot] com