C&NW Bridge #S-1662
Sent to S. Branch Lizard Creek Bridge near Tara, Iowa upon abandonment. Located in IA Val Section 10.
- Lost Pony/through plate girder bridge over Tributary of West Fork Little Sioux River on Chicago & North Western Railway
- Cherokee County, Iowa
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Removed Ca. 1965
- - American Bridge Co. of New York
- - Chicago & North Western Railway (CNW)
- Pony plate girder
Span length: 45.0 ft.
Total length: 45.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.56638, -96.00435 (decimal degrees)
42°33'59" N, 96°00'16" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 14/745890/4717014 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 84725 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 23, 2019: Added by John Marvig