Shell Rock River Greenbelt Bridge
Bridge is located on a one lane dirt road passing through the Greenbelt.
May be flooded or very muddy at times.
- Pony truss bridge over Tributary of Shell Rock River on Shell Rock River Greenbelt Road
- Cerro Gordo County, Iowa
- Open to traffic on one lane dirt road
- Pony truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +43.18584, -93.05496 (decimal degrees)
43°11'09" N, 93°03'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/495533/4781454 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Nora Springs
- Inventory number
- BH 55403 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 1, 2013: Updated by Don Morrison: Added categories "Shell Rock River", "Wooden deck"