Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over Middle Branch Wapsinonoc Creek on 320th Street
- Cedar County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 64.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.62707, -91.27548 (decimal degrees)
41°37'37" N, 91°16'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/643654/4609808 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 79 N., R. 4 W., Sec. 26
- USGS topographic map
- West Branch
- Inventory numbers
- IA 102240 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 13071 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 35.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)