130th Street Bridge
Photo taken by Julie Bowers in July 2010
BH Photo #264528
How do we set this up? The plan is to replace the trestle with the pony and put in a steel box beam replacement on Hayes Avenue. Major traffic coming through there to the auction house to the west.
- Bridge over Hunter Creek on 130th Street
- Hazelton, Buchanan County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Future prospects
- Trestle to be replaced with Pony Truss serving Amish Community in rural Iowa. wow
- Built 1968
Span length: 90.0 ft.
Total length: 90.0 ft.
Deck width: 14.0 ft.
- Also called
- Trestle Bridge Replacement with 1925 Pony Truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.59867, -91.96397 (decimal degrees)
42°35'55" N, 91°57'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/584992/4716769 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- IA 83930 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 57750 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 01/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- August 25, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Merged NBI data.
- August 25, 2013: Updated by Julie Bowers: Added categories "Curved", "One-lane traffic"