Deer Avenue Marsh Arch Bridge
This bridge, reported by locals, was one of several March Arch Bridges in this area that was lost during the 1990s.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over Beaver Creek on Deer Avenue
- Boone County, Iowa
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1915; replaced 1996
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 92.9 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.88570, -94.10125 (decimal degrees)
41°53'09" N, 94°06'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/408633/4637671 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 82 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 27
- Inventory numbers
- IA 77250 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 40588 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 19, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added GPS coordinates and added bridge data
- March 1, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net