305th Street Bridge
This, reportedly by locals, was one of several Marsh Arch Bridges lost in the 1990s.
- Lost rainbow arch bridge over Beaver Creek on 305th Street
- Boone County, Iowa
- Replaced by new bridge
- Built 1919; replaced 1997
- Concrete through arch
Length of largest span: 85.0 ft.
Total length: 87.9 ft.
Deck width: 17.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.91405, -94.10422 (decimal degrees)
41°54'51" N, 94°06'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/408427/4640822 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 82 N., R. 28 W., Sec. 15
- Inventory numbers
- IA 77240 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 40587 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 19, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Added GPS coordinates and added bridge data
- March 1, 2009: Added by James Baughn
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net