East Branch West Nishnabotna River Bridge
This lost bridge may have been at the listed location, however, that has not been verified. (The location is out of the section listed for the bridge.)
- Lost pony truss bridge over East Branch West Nishnabotna River on 185th Street (perhaps.)
- Audubon County, Iowa
- Removed but not replaced
- Built 1939
- - Iowa State Highway Commission of Ames, Iowa
- Pony truss
Length of largest span: 60.0 ft.
Total length: 124.0 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.73896, -95.04367 (decimal degrees)
41°44'20" N, 95°02'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/330053/4622812 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Land survey
- T. 80 N., R. 36 W., Sec. 9
- Inventory numbers
- IA 68750 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 12848 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 10, 2010: Updated by J.R. Manning: Updated GPS and Road Name
- J.R. Manning - thekitchenguy [at] sbcglobal [dot] net