Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Plate girder bridge over the BNSF Railroad on 190th Street
- Adams County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- Built ca. 1930
Length of largest span: 43.0 ft.
Total length: 145.0 ft.
Deck width: 16.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.02948, -94.59714 (decimal degrees)
41°01'46" N, 94°35'50" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/331707/4547164 (zone/easting/northing)
- Land survey
- T. 72 N., R. 33 W., Sec. 13
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- IA 59750 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 12768 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 59.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)