3rd Street Overpass
- Timber stringer bridge over Former Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad Company on 3rd Street
- Adair County, Iowa
- Open to traffic
- - Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad (CBQ)
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 23.0 ft.
Total length: 109.9 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.29327, -94.56375 (decimal degrees)
41°17'36" N, 94°33'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 15/369068/4572492 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- IA 4870 (Iowa bridge number)
BH 76406 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 65.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- April 4, 2017: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Chicago, Burlington & Quincy Railroad", "railroad"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com