Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over a gulch on Makawao Avenue in Haiku-Pauwela
- Maui County, Hawaii
- Open to traffic
- Built 1945
Length of largest span: 57.1 ft.
Total length: 58.7 ft.
Deck width: 27.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +20.86361, -156.30611 (decimal degrees)
20°51'49" N, 156°18'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 4/780066/2309735 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1981)
- Inventory number
- BH 12721 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com