Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Wailena Gulch on Kahekili Highway
- Maui County, Hawaii
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1987
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 14.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +20.97500, -156.54222 (decimal degrees)
20°58'30" N, 156°32'32" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 4/755240/2321708 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1990)
- Inventory number
- BH 12716 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 11.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com