Kapaia Swinging Bridge
- Wire suspension footbridge over Kapaia River (Hanamaulu Stream)
- Hanamaulu, Kauai County, Hawaii
- Deteriorated beyond a safe passage state, further damaged during a storm on Friday, March 9, 2012 - tearing out most of the mainspan.
- Future prospects
- Effort underway the past several years to save the bridge.
- Bridge closed September 2006 due to being unsafe. Damaged heavily during a storm on Friday, March 9, 2012 - tearing out most of the mainspan.
- Wire/cable suspension
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 125.0 ft.
Deck width: 4.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +21.99097, -159.36441 (decimal degrees)
21°59'27" N, 159°21'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 4/462382/2431872 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 62529 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 16, 2014: Updated by Luke: Added info
- August 16, 2014: Added by Patrick S. O'Donnell