AT&R - Hanamāʻulu Stream Bridge
Hanamaulu Creek Aqueduct Bridge
Photo taken by Jann Mayer in January 2010
License: Creative Commons Attribution (CC BY)
BH Photo #241403
This concrete open spandrel arch carried the Ahukini Terminal & Railway Co.'s old ROW over Hanamāʻulu Stream. ROW overgrown but the bridge appears intact.
- Abandoned open-spandrel arch bridge over Hanamāʻulu Stream on Ahukini Terminal & Railway Co.
- Lihue, Kauai County, Hawaii
- Built 1921
- - Ahukini Terminal & Railway Co. (AT&R)
- Open-spandrel arch
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
Total length: 140.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +21.99347, -159.34336 (decimal degrees)
21°59'36" N, 159°20'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 4/464555/2432143 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 53892 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 24, 2020: Updated by Luke: Added build date
- February 12, 2018: Updated by Luke: Noted bridge was a former Ahukini Terminal & Railway Co. bridge; Removed "Aqueduct" category; Localized waterway name
- September 9, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- October 12, 2012: Updated by Jann Mayer: Added category "Aqueduct"