Koko Crater Stairs
The ties of the funicular railroad effectively create a "stairway".
- Timber stringer bridge over Kohelepelepe on Koku Crater Railway Trail
- Honolulu, Honolulu County, Hawaii
- Open to pedestrians only
- Built 1943, abandoned when radar station was closed. Now used as stairs to reach summit of Koko Crater
- - U.S. Army of Washington, D.C.
- - Koko Head Rairoad
- Timber stringer
- Also called
- "Stairway to Heaven"
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +21.28302, -157.68900 (decimal degrees)
21°16'59" N, 157°41'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 4/636001/2354035 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 80403 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- February 13, 2018: Updated by Luke: Added railroad name, edited name to official name.
- February 12, 2018: New Street View added by J.P.
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com