Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over Maili Stream on Kaiwiki Road
- Hawaii County, Hawaii
- Open to traffic
- Timber stringer
Span length: 48.9 ft.
Total length: 48.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +19.74833, -155.12306 (decimal degrees)
19°44'54" N, 155°07'23" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 5/277152/2185399 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Akaka Falls
- Average daily traffic (as of 1986)
- Inventory number
- BH 12669 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 32.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com