Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over a branch of Williams Creek on Kitchens Road
- Warren County, Georgia
- Unknown status
- Built 1956
- Pony truss
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.51167, -82.73333 (decimal degrees)
33°30'42" N, 82°43'60" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/339010/3709357 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- GA 30150290 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 12626 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/1999)
- Deck condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 12.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)