Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Slab bridge over Jackson Street on Norfolk Southern Railroad
- Americus, Sumter County, Georgia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 18.7 ft.
Total length: 37.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +32.07911, -84.23395 (decimal degrees)
32°04'45" N, 84°14'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/761088/3552552 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- GA 26150410 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 50055 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of March 1999)
- View more at BridgeReports.com