Lake Rabun Road Bridge
Photo From GDOT Transportation Explorer
BH Photo #194677
This is an early concrete t-beam listed as Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places. It is also the oldest on-system highway bridge in the county.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Worley Creek on Lake Rabun Road (Old 441)
- Rabun County, Georgia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1920
- Concrete tee beam
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 119.8 ft.
Deck width: 17.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.79167, -83.41583 (decimal degrees)
34°47'30" N, 83°24'57" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/278970/3852599 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- GA 24100330 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 48321 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 58.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- January 14, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- March 2, 2011: Added by Nathan Holth