Southern - Ocmulgee River Bridge
The bridge provided for a single railroad track to cross the Ocmulgee River at River Mile 135.4 until 1988 when railroad operations were permanently abandoned.
-- Historic American Engineering Record
- June 24, 2018: New photo from Mike Daffron
- September 27, 2012: Updated by Luke Harden: Added categories "East Tennesse, Virginia & Georgia Railway", "Southern Railway", "Railroad"
- January 10, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added categories "Pin-connected", "Wrought iron", "HAER documented", "East Tennesse Virginia and Georgia Railroad Co.", "Navigable waterway"
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com
- HAER GA-75 - Ocmulgee River Bridge, Spanning Ocmulgee River, Hawkinsville, Pulaski County, GA
- Douglas Butler
- Mike Daffron - daffmikron [at] gmail [dot] com