Sandy Bottom Bridge
According to the gentleman we spoke to on March 14th, 2010, the bridge was torn down by the property owner in 2008.
- Lost through truss bridge over Long Swamp Creek on Sandy Bottom Road
- Pickens County, Georgia
- Built 1920; rehabilitated 1961, demolished 2008
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 29.9 ft.
Total length: 90.9 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.42515, -84.37486 (decimal degrees)
34°25'31" N, 84°22'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/741242/3812422 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- GA 22750050 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 44472 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 17, 2010: Added by Eddie Douthitt
- Eddie Douthitt - dalton1861 [at] yahoo [dot] com