Closed to the public but still used by Petty Farm for tractor access to fields
According to the Murray County Heritage book, it was built in 1912. It is on private property now, was decommissioned in 1984 when the newly built Carlton Petty Rd. replaced this section of Gregory Mill Rd.
Approximate latitude, longitude
+34.95290, -84.78666(decimal degrees) 34°57'10" N, 84°47'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")