White Oak Creek Bridge
White Oak Creek Bridge 1973
Tommy Thornhill photo
BH Photo #478814
Foundation and I-Beam supports remain.
- Lost Long through truss bridge over White Oak Creek on Covered Bridge Road
- Meriwether County, Georgia
- Destroyed by fire
- Built ca. 1880; Destroyed by fire in 1985.
- Long through truss
Length of largest span: 80.0 ft.
- Also called
- Alvaton Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.14955, -84.54986 (decimal degrees)
33°08'58" N, 84°32'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/728523/3670539 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 89372 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- August 13, 2020: New photos from Tony Dillon
- May 23, 2020: Added by Tony Dillon