Duncan Bridge (old)
I don't know much about this bridge. I saw it as I crossed the Chattahoochee on Duncan Bridge Rd., today, and assume it's an older, if not the original Duncan Bridge. Just doing internet searches of relevant keywords, I can find nothing about this bridge.
- Through truss bridge over Chattahoochee River
- Habersham County, Georgia, and White County, Georgia
- Appears to be abandoned
- Pratt through truss
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.54041, -83.62028 (decimal degrees)
34°32'25" N, 83°37'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/259536/3825196 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 85672 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- June 24, 2019: Updated by Jimmy Walters: Added categories "8-panel truss", "One-lane traffic", "Deck removed", "Pratt through truss", "County line crossing"