Roswell Road bridge over I-285
Bridge was widened by one lane in Oct. 2012.
- Steel stringer bridge over Interstate 285 on Roswell Road
- Sandy Springs, Fulton County, Georgia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1961; widened 2012
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 73.8 ft.
Total length: 241.8 ft.
Deck width: 51.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.91222, -84.37889 (decimal degrees)
33°54'44" N, 84°22'44" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/742334/3755517 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Sandy Springs
- Average daily traffic (as of 2004)
- Inventory numers
- GA 12100310 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 55400 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 75 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- January 31, 2013: Added by Andy Peters
- Andy Peters - anpete1971 [at] gmail [dot] com