Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Arch bridge over International Blvd. on Southern Railroad in Atlanta
- Fulton County, Georgia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 37.7 ft.
Total length: 37.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +33.75806, -84.39750 (decimal degrees)
33°45'29" N, 84°23'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/741046/3738373 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Northwest Atlanta
- Average daily traffic (as of 1998)
- Inventory numbers
- GA 12105350 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 12557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 1998)
- View more at BridgeReports.com