Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dozier Creek on Bells Ferry Road
- Floyd County, Georgia
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932; rehabilitated 1957
Span length: 37.7 ft.
Total length: 37.7 ft.
Deck width: 32.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.32000, -85.11000 (decimal degrees)
34°19'12" N, 85°06'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/673891/3799255 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- GA 11500960 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 12566 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2013)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)