Floyd County

Bells Ferry Road Bridge   [Map]
Concrete arch bridge over Dozier Creek on Bells Ferry Road
Open to traffic
Built 1932; rehabilitated 1957
Bob Moore Senior Bicycle Bridge   [Map]
Pratt through truss bridge over Etowah River in Rome, Georgia
Open to pedestrians only
Dedicated to the memory of Robert L. (Bob) Moore, Sr., Rome native and bicycle shop owner
Broad Street Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Concrete arch bridge over Etowah River on Broad Street in Rome
Open to traffic
Built 1915
Etowah River Bridge   [Map]
Concrete arch bridge with steel stringer couplet over Etowah River on GA 101 in Rome
Open to traffic
Built 1917, steel stringer couplet and new deck and railings added 2005
Heritage Park Trail - Oostanaula River Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Swing Warren through truss bridge over Oostanaula River on the former Central of Georgia Railway (Now used as a pedestrian bridge)
Open to pedestrians
Built 1905 by the American Bridge Company for the Central of Georgia Railway, later abandoned then refurbished by the City of Rome as a pedestrian bridge
Little Texas Valley Road Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Polygonal pony truss bridge over Armuchee Creek on Little Texas Valley Road
Open to traffic
Built 1935, new deck planking being installed November 2008
NS - Bells Ferry Road Overpass   [Map · Street View]
Steel stringer bridge over M-3726 Bells Ferry Road on Norfolk Southern Railway (719094u)
Open to traffic
Built 1913
Old Calhoun Road Bridge   [Map]
Steel stringer bridge over a tributary of Woodward Creek on abandoned portion of Old Highway 53 (Calhoun Road), used as an access road to a house
Open to traffic
Built 1939
Oostanaula River Bridge   [Map · Street View]
Lost Camelback through truss bridge over Oostenaula River on 5th Avenue
Replaced by a new bridge
Built 1918
Southern - Etowah River Bridge   [Map]
Lost Bridge over Etowah River on Southern Railway
Removed but not replaced; stone supports remain
Built 1847
Warren Road Bridge   [Map]
Concrete tee beam bridge over Armuchee Creek on Warren Road
Open to traffic
Built 1926