Puckett Road Bridge
Looking east. Photo taken January 24, 2006.
Photo taken by James Legg
BH Photo #156935
A much older pony truss was on this location before 2002. This is one of two trusses replaced by trusses in the county.
- Modern pony truss bridge over Pumpkinvine Creek on Puckett Road in Cartersville
- Bartow County, Georgia
- Open to traffic
- Built 2002
- Modern polygonal Warren pony truss
Span length: 73.8 ft.
Total length: 73.8 ft.
Deck width: 11.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +34.10264, -84.76677 (decimal degrees)
34°06'10" N, 84°46'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/706005/3775788 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Burnt Hickory Ridge
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- Inventory numbers
- GA 01551130 (Georgia bridge number on the National Bridge Inventory)
BH 12526 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 69.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- November 18, 2011: Updated by Eddie Douthitt: Design
- March 10, 2010: Updated by Eddie Douthitt: Added Google Street View
- March 4, 2010: New photos from James Legg
- JT Legg - talmo346 [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Eddie Douthitt - dalton1861 [at] yahoo [dot] com