Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete tee beam bridge over Big Prairie Canal on CR 558
- Sumter County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
- Concrete tee beam
Span length: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.66788, -81.97479 (decimal degrees)
28°40'04" N, 81°58'29" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/404751/3171579 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Center Hill
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 184000 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 74599 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com