Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Little Withlacoochee River on North Grade Road
- Sumter County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1968
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 9.8 ft.
Total length: 128.9 ft.
Deck width: 9.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +28.50309, -82.01721 (decimal degrees)
28°30'11" N, 82°01'02" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/400451/3153355 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 180805 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 74600 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 21.9 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)