Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Blackwater River on Bryant Bridge Road
- Santa Rosa County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1975
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 16.4 ft.
Total length: 180.5 ft.
Deck width: 21.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.72361, -86.79333 (decimal degrees)
30°43'25" N, 86°47'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/519786/3398989 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 584084 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 50551 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2014)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 27.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)