Jupiter Island Park Bridge
This one-lane bridge is used to access a service area for a county park. It is open to authorized vehicles only.
- Bailey pony truss bridge over a branch of ICWW on Jupiter Island Parkway in Jupiter Inlet Colony
- Jupiter, Palm Beach County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1995
- Bailey pony truss
Span length: 67.3 ft.
Total length: 67.3 ft.
Deck width: 15.7 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +26.94028, -80.07222 (decimal degrees)
26°56'25" N, 80°04'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/592100/2980158 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 934126 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12467 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)
- October 19, 2011: New photo from Luke Harden
- October 19, 2011: Updated by Matt Lohry: Updated bridge information: This is a Bailey pony truss.
- Matt Lohry
- Luke Harden - lukemh9 [at] gmail [dot] com