Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Summerland Key Cove on Caribbean Drive in Key West
- Monroe County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
Span length: 24.3 ft.
Total length: 24.3 ft.
Deck width: 22.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +24.66111, -81.45111 (decimal degrees)
24°39'40" N, 81°27'04" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/454354/2727498 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Summerland Key
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 904250 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12447 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 65.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1999)