Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Collins Canal on West 23rd Street in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1926
Span length: 50.9 ft.
Total length: 50.9 ft.
Deck width: 53.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +25.79917, -80.13000 (decimal degrees)
25°47'57" N, 80°07'48" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/587216/2853823 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 874706 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12418 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of April 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com