Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Collins Canal on FL 907 in Miami Beach
- Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1956; rehabilitated 1962
Span length: 57.1 ft.
Total length: 57.1 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +25.79333, -80.14167 (decimal degrees)
25°47'36" N, 80°08'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/586051/2853077 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 870665 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12417 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 81.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)