Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bascule bridge over Miami River on SW 1st Street in Miami
- Miami, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1929
Length of largest span: 156.5 ft.
Total length: 650.6 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 99.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +25.77333, -80.20167 (decimal degrees)
25°46'24" N, 80°12'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/580049/2850824 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 870660 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12431 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 56.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)