Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pair of bascule bridges over Intracoastal Waterway on NE 79 Street in Miami
- Miami Beach, Miami-Dade County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1972
Length of largest span: 149.3 ft.
Total length: 968.2 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 99.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +25.84500, -80.17000 (decimal degrees)
25°50'42" N, 80°10'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/583174/2858781 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 870554 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12426 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)