Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel arch bridge over Daisy Creek on NE 105th Street
- Marion County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Steel arch
Length of largest span: 19.0 ft.
Total length: 108.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.30333, -81.96667 (decimal degrees)
29°18'12" N, 81°58'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/406120/3241980 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Fort McCoy
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 364060 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12405 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Good
Sufficiency rating: 89.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com