Camp Grade Road Bridge
SE Wolf Road Pony Truss
Photo taken by C Hanchey in February 2011
If the date is correct on this span, it represents a very late example of a pin-connected truss.
- Pony truss bridge over Steinhatchee River on Camp Grade Road
- Lafayette County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1912; rehabilitated 1989
- - Converse Bridge Co. of Chattanooga, Tennessee
- Half Hipped Pinned Pratt pony truss
Length of largest span: 44.9 ft.
Total length: 223.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +29.84250, -83.30833 (decimal degrees)
29°50'33" N, 83°18'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/276985/3303569 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 334001 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 04/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)
- January 4, 2012: Updated by J.P.: Added category "Pin-connected"
- February 22, 2011: Updated by Anthony Dillon: Added truss type and description.
- February 22, 2011: New photos from C Hanchey
- C Hanchey - cmh2315fl [at] yahoo [dot] com
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com