Intracoastal Waterway Bridge
Bridge carrying SR510 over intercoastal waterway, Wabasso, Florida
Photo taken by David P. Timmins in April 2017
BH Photo #385062
Easy access to the west end of the bridge, nice place to fish or just sit and watch boats going up and down the intercoastal. Safe.
- Stringer bridge over Intracoastal Waterway on Sr-510(Wabasso Rd)
- Wabasso, Indian River County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1970
Length of largest span: 112.9 ft.
Total length: 1,689.4 ft.
Deck width: 33.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +27.75975, -80.41797 (decimal degrees)
27°45'35" N, 80°25'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/557353/3070724 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 880053 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 76390 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 12/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Not deficient
Sufficiency rating: 81.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- April 2, 2017: Added by David P. Timmins
- David P. Timmins - grumpytimm [at] yahoo [dot] com