Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over English Creek on Old Mulberry Road
- Hillsborough County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1965
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 70.9 ft.
Deck width: 26.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +27.95333, -82.05944 (decimal degrees)
27°57'12" N, 82°03'34" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/395784/3092484 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 104426 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 12384 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Good
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 84.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com