Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel stringer bridge over Wetappo Creek on FL 22
- Gulf County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
- Steel stringer
Length of largest span: 25.3 ft.
Total length: 226.1 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.14474, -85.30428 (decimal degrees)
30°08'41" N, 85°18'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/663322/3336037 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 510022 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83080 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 40.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com