Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over Wetappo Creek on Buddy Floore Road
- Gulf County, Florida
- Open to traffic
- Built 1960
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 12.8 ft.
Total length: 70.2 ft.
Deck width: 15.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +30.03001, -85.31428 (decimal degrees)
30°01'48" N, 85°18'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 16/662546/3323307 (zone/easting/northing)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- FDOT 514008 (Florida Dept. of Transportation bridge number)
BH 83081 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 47.6 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com